Our Farm Market
* An excellent assortment of Lodi varietal wines from small local wineries.
* International award-winning olive oils including offerings from Bava, Bozzano, Sciabica, Corto and Calivirgin.
* Local honey from our “Bee Man” whose bees pollinate our cherry orchard. (It is said that local honey is best for allergy suppression.)
* Being of Italian ancestry we harken back to traditional Italian foods of which we offer a wide selection of products - from sauces and pastas to Bugia’s – some imported and some locally made by descendants.
* Eat healthy while enjoying colorful free range eggs from TurnerKelley Farm on Copperopolis Road.
* Fruit selections include over 60 varieties of peaches, 15 varieties of nectarines, plums, pluots, peacotums, apricots, apriums and cherries – harvested daily during the summer season.